Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Scales

Finally got some bathroom scales that can weigh me and I came in at 166.2kg. I think I have lost about 4 kg in my week on Optifast, so I reckon my estimate of my weight at 170kg was pretty accurate. I am thrilled that I've done so well on my first week on Optifast. I've never done a meal replacement diet before, even though I have tried pretty much everything else there is... I really thought I would be hungry all the time, which I'm not. I have added a bit of protein here and there, though, like last night I had a rasher of bacon with the fat cut off and an egg and ate that as I drank my shake. I've read that some Optifasters (esp in America) add protein powder to their shakes, so I don't think it's a problem. I will check all this on Monday when I visit Gorgeous Jon at Mercy...I can't wait to have my first official appointment and finally get started.

166.2kg and going down!!!!!!!

No comments: