Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Liquid Life, Day Four

Things on Optifast/Ultraslim/Nutrimeal are going great. I am sticking to about 800 calories a day, combining the various VLCD meal replacements - once I see my surgeon I am happy to switch to Clinical or whatever. Of course, sometimes it's really really hard... a lot of the time, actually. I miss savouries, which is why I have used some of the Optifast soup. I'm also having salad or vegies every night, and it's such fun chewing!! During the day I have Extra chewing gum handy and have a piece now and again when I feel the urge to chomp on something.

I am bloody irritable though. And headachy. The foul taste in my mouth I am ASSUMING is ketones (unless a rat crawled in there and died sometime without me noticing...). Three people told me I looked like I'd lost weight today, and even though I laughed it off, I kind of felt that maybe it was true! My pants seemed less tight, though that could be the fact that my period has finished. I'm happy, anyway. FINALLY I feel like there is a light at the end of this tunnel, all I have to do is get accepted by Gorgeous Jon and his offsiders, convince REST to release my super, keep on trying to de-fatty my liver and then SHAZAAM, I will have a permanently reduced capacity to eat. Yeah, I'm a dreamer (but I'm not the only one RFLMAO!!!!)

No comments: