On a more serious note, I have set some rewards and challenges for each milestone I reach. Thought I may as well record them here. These are the rewards for each major loss:
- 20kg loss -- buy a new blender (DONE last week - yippee!)
- 30kg loss -- family trip to Rottnest Island
- 40kg loss -- buy new running shoes in Jan/Feb sales
- 50kg loss -- Easter 2008 trip to Exmouth
- 60kg loss -- Buy a bicycle
- 70kg loss -- November 2008 trip around the world
- Anything extra to get me under 100kg is a bonus, I want to get a scooter but hubby says too dangerous!
Then I have set myself some challenges for once I reach each milestone:
- 20kg loss - practise bending over and pedicure my toenails lol
- 30kg loss - ride a bike on our trip to Rottnest
- 40kg loss - start jogging/shuffling during my walks
- 50kg loss - swim/dive with whale sharks and manta rays at Exmouth
- 60kg loss - join a dance class
- 70kg loss - sit in my economy class plane seat and be relatively comfortable, without a seatbelt extender!