Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Prodigal Daughter

I'm back, and so is this blog. I need to get back on track, and to do so I'm using Optifast. Day One was 1st July, and in the 5 days since I've already lost 3kg.

My starting weight for this part of the journey is 144kg.

Can you believe it?

25 kilos heavier than my lowest weight (Jan 2008).

*Sigh*

Anyway, I am tired of looking back and regretting and I'm tired of eating to excess.

My eating is out of control, well it was until a few days ago. I'm finding Optifast as simple and useful this time as when I did it before my surgery. I'm on the intensive phase, which is three shakes/bars/soups per day plus 2 cups of non-starch vegies. It lasts for 12 weeks.

My main goal for now is to reach 125kg by the time I go to Melbourne on Sept 1st.

No comments: